Fast and vigorous growers, clematis can turn a humble trellis, fence or wall into a glorious vertical garden of color. Loves the sun but tolerates morning shade.
- Clematis, JackmaniiThe classic clematis. Large violet-purple blooms.$21.95As low as $21.95
- Clematis, Sweet Summer LoveEarly and lasting display of huge, gorgeous mauve blooms. Great cut flowers.$21.95
- Clematis, Henryi (white)Award winner with huge white flowers and purplish-chocolate anthers.$17.95
- Clematis, PiiluRuffled, tropical-looking blooms on a hardy clematis.$21.95
- Clematis, Ernest Markham (red)Vivid magenta-red blooms cover vigorous vines all summer long.$17.95
- Clematis, Princess KatePrincess Kate’s blooms suggest a floral Hallelujah! chorus.$13.95
- Clematis, Pink Mink®Repeat bloomer in candy pink.$21.95
- Clematis, Pink FantasyA great clematis for small spaces. Grows only 6-8 feet.$17.95
- Clematis, Louise RowDazzling double flowers in spring from hardy vines.$19.95
- Clematis, Blue RavineSerene violet flowers on a low maintenance vine.$21.95
per page 10
Clematis plants are within the buttercup family with a genus of about 300 species. You can find a variety of perennial clematis hybrids to grow in your home garden. Clematis plants come mostly from Japanese and Chinese origin. Some of the most popular clematis vines and plants are Jackmanii, Princess Kate, White and H.F. Young clematis flowers.