- USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
General Shipping Information
- All orders are processed Monday-Friday, and we do not ship on the weekends.
- All orders are sent standard 3-10 business day delivery via UPS or USPS. The carrier used will depend on the type of items being shipped.
- Most seed & general merchandise orders ship out within 3-5 business days, however live plant items ship out according to your grow zone (see the live plant information below).
- Plant items ship via UPS and we do not accept PO BOX addresses for delivery on those orders.
- Please note that we fill our orders from multiple locations, therefore items may deliver to you in separate shipments.
- All sweet potatoes & onion plants (not sets) are shipped via the USPS at the right time for planting in your area.
- Please note, larger general merchandise items may take 7-14 days for processing & delivery. This delayed shipping time frame will be indicated on the product page of the item.
- E-gift cards are sent via email only the same day of purchase.
Plant Shipping Information
- All plant orders are shipped so they arrive at the right time for planting in your area. The map & shipping schedule below identifies your growing zone, plus the date range for when products begin shipping out.
- Our shipping date ranges refer to the week when orders are processed, but this date is not the arrival date of the order.
- All orders are processed & shipped within 14 business days from the zone open date.
- Our plant orders are shipped via UPS 3-10 business day delivery with the exception of sweet potatoes & onion plants. These items are shipped via USPS and require a street address for delivery.
- We regularly update our shipping schedule if delays occur. Please check the comments section for updates or changes to your zone or specific products.
Order delays may occur when inclement weather is impacting our nursery location, our shipping carriers, or our production vendors. These delays help us protect your plant order to ensure its received at its highest quality
AK/ HI/ APO/ FPO/ PR/ Canda/ Islands: All Seeds, Annual Flower Plants, Bulbs, Fruit Plants, Garlic, Herb Plants, Onions, Perennial Plants, Potatoes, Shallots, Tea, Vegetable Roots, Vegetable Plants
AZ: Cilantro Plants, Hops, Grape Vines, Kiwi
CA: Apple, Blueberry, Beach Plum, Cherry, Dahlia Plants, Grapes, Lemongrass, Ornamental Grass, Peach, Pear, Plum, Pelargonium Plants, Rose Wintergreen
CO: Beach Plum, Nectaplum, Ornamental Grass, Peach, Pear, Plum, Pluot, Potato, Peacotum
DE/ ME/ NH/ NJ/ NC/ OH/ WV : Currant Plants, Gooseberry Plants, Jostaberry Plants
FL: Miscanthus, Potatoes
GA: Blueberry Plants, Broccoli Plants, Chive Plants, Cabbage Plants, Eggplant Plants, Pepper Plants, Tomato Plants, Wintergreen
ID: Allium, Apple, Beach Plum, Chive Plants, Cherry, Dahlia Plants, Garlic, Grapes, Hops, Leek, Onion Plants, Peach, Pear, Plum, Potatoes, Shallots
MA: Currant, Gooseberry Plants, Jostaberry Plants, Lysimachia Plants
MI: Blueberry Plants, Currant, Gooseberry Plants, Jostaberry Plants
NV: Dahlia Plants, Wintergreens
NY: Grapes, Miscanthus
OR: Beach Plum, Butterfly Bush, Corylus, Cherry, Dahlia Plants, Grapes, Hops, Peach, Plum, Pluot, Peacotum, Sambucus
SC, TN, WI: Tea Plants
TX: Dahlia Plants, Tea Plants
WA: Allium, Broccoli Plants, Beach Plum, Cabbage Plants, Cauliflower Plants, Chive Plants, Dahlia Plants, Garlic, Grapes, Hops, Leek, Marigold Plants, Onion Plants, Potatoes, Shallots
WY: Mint Plants