Whether you’re looking for a way to add height in a garden or create privacy or separation, you can do it beautifully by growing perennial hedges: hydrangeas, lilacs, sambucus and more.
- Hibiscus, Sugar Tip®Rose of Sharon with variegated leaves and double flowers.$21.95As low as $21.95
- Hibiscus, Lavender Chiffon®Lavender Hibiscus blooms lend a tropical feel to the garden. Easy to grow, hardy and heat tolerant.$17.95As low as $17.95
- Spirea, Double Play® Candy Corn®Enjoy two rounds of purple flowers on a shrub with color-changing leaves.$21.95As low as $21.95
- Weigela, Czechmark Trilogy®Three colors at once in beautiful flower clusters.$21.95As low as $21.95
- Cotinus (Smokebush), Winecraft Black®Experience dramatic changing color and interest all season long.$20.95As low as $20.95
- Diervilla, NightglowHigh-wattage yellow flowers flutter over brooding, dark reddish-purple foliage.$21.95As low as $21.95
- Sambucus, Lemony Lace®Tough native shrub with a delicate look and tidy form.$21.95