This humble root vegetable — valued for its sweet bulb as well as its flavorful greens, a staple in Southern cooking — now comes in gourmet varieties, too.
- Turnip, Purple Top White GlobeHEIRLOOM. A timeless heirloom variety, ancient yet still tops with turnip lovers!$3.95As low as $3.95
- Turnip, Silky Sweet HybridElegant new turnip is a radiant beauty, with silky skin and delectable sweet flavor.$6.95As low as $6.95
- Turnip, Tokyo Cross HybridBest variety for a spring crop. Harvest in only 35 days at just 2" across.$4.95As low as $4.95
- Turnip, Oasis HybridSweet, juicy, melon-like flavor.$4.45
- Turnip, Golden Globe OrganicFirm, crisp and sweet.$5.95
per page 5