Shallot Seeds & Plants
A milder alternative to garlic or red onions, shallots help tease out the flavors of savory sauces and meat and vegetable dishes. Seeds can be sown directly into the garden.
- Shallots, DavidorNice color pattern, easy to peel coppery red skins with cream-colored flesh and lilac interior rings.$6.95As low as $6.95
- Shallots, French RedUsed by great chefs to bring out the flavors of seafood, meats and vegetables.$13.95As low as $13.95
- Shallot, Ambition HybridGreat variety for dry climates. High yielding and long storing.$4.95 - $6.95As low as $4.95
Seeds & Seeds
- Shallots, Holland RedFast growing mild garlic alternative.$11.95As low as $11.95
- Shallots, Dutch YellowShallots have a rich and sweet flavor that lends a distinctive touch to many dishes.$11.95