Got garlic? Sizzle the flavorful cloves in this simple pasta recipe.
- In a large skillet, heat ¼ cup olive oil and add 8 thinly sliced cloves of garlic. Let sizzle and cook until fragrant and browned, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from oil and set aside.
- Cook ½ lb thin spaghetti according to package directions and drain well.
- Add pasta to garlic oil in skillet and toss well to coat.
- Stir in ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve with sliced chives, reserved browned garlic chips and extra parmesan.
July 28, 2022