One of the "Three Sisters of Life" crops grown by Native Americans, squash is a vigorous and quick grower rich in fiber, potassium and antioxidants. Summer squash, such as zucchini, has tender skin packed with flavor. Winter squash, including acorn and butternut varieties, boasts a thicker rind that stands up to cooler outdoor temperatures.
- Squash, Winter, Harvest MoonAn exceptionally long storage winter squash — up to a full year!$6.95As low as $6.95
- Squash, Winter, Hasta La Pasta HybridJust 6-8" long and 4-5" across, a single squash is perfect for a family meal.$6.95 - $49.95As low as $6.95
Seeds & Merchandise
- Squash, Winter, Buttercup Burgess StrainHEIRLOOM. Thick, orange flesh cooks dry and sweet, with buttery rich flavor.$5.45As low as $5.45
- Squash, Winter, ButterKin HybridSweet, smooth flesh is perfect for fall pies and soups.$6.95As low as $6.95
- Squash, Sunburst HybridBeautiful butter yellow patty pan fruit.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Squash, Italian Ribbed ZucchiniHEIRLOOM. Nutty taste and a decorative star shape when sliced.$4.45As low as $4.45
- Squash, Summer, Lemon Drop HybridGorgeous lemon lookalikes, ‘Lemon Drop’ brings exceptional flavor and beauty to the summer table.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Squash, Winter, Early Acorn HybridEarly and space-saving! Bush type hybrids can be planted 3 ft. apart.$4.95As low as $4.95
Add delectable flavor to your vegetable garden with the most popular types of squash available. The most commonly grown types of squash include:
Buttercup Burgess, True Hubbard, Waltham Butternut, Mashed Potatoes, Sunburst, Eight Ball, Green Eggs, Butterstick, Golden Egg and more. Search for the best squash for your home garden.