Add elegance to a perennial garden or shady shrub border with these graceful, wide-open blooms in shades of pink and purple punctuated by a golden center. Some varieties can also serve as a ground cover.
- Anemone, Mona Lisa Orchid ShadesGorgeous, sunfast orchid-pink color that doesn’t quit.$28.95
- Anemone blanda, Blue ShadesWonderful spring bloomer can be used as a shady groundcover.$3.95
- Anemone blanda MixThe easiest carefree anemone mix.$3.95
- Anemone hup. Honorine JobertFloriferous display of dazzling white.$13.95
- Anemone, Wild SwanPrize-winning cultivar produces an enchanting impression in the border.$21.95
- Anemone, Leather and LaceProlific bloomer with opalescent flowers starting in late summer.$15.95 - $19.95
Bare Root &
- Anemone, Fantasy Cinderella PPAFA terrific performer all around!$21.95
- Anemone, Fantasy Pocahontas PPAFGorgeous in a vase, fresh or dried.$21.95
- Anemone hup. September CharmA blooming blaze of serene pink.$13.95
- Anemone, White SplendorPure white flowering beauty.$10.45
per page 10
With long summer-fall blooms, Anemones add a gorgeous glow to any perennial flower garden or vase with pink, purple, white, and deep blue colors. Also known as windflower, these flowers tolerate the weather best in gardening zones 4-9.