Rosemary Seeds & Plants
One of the best garden smells in the world is fresh, woodsy rosemary. Its earthy flavor perfectly cuts the richness of meat and potato dishes.
- RosemaryFragrant leaves flavor meats, poultry and potatoes.$5.45 - $8.32As low as $5.45
Seeds & Plant
- Rosemary, ArpOne of the most fragrant of all. Very easy to grow.$8.32As low as $8.32
- Rosemary, Tuscan BlueGlossy green leaves, bright blue flower, and a strong upright habit.$8.32As low as $8.32
- Rosemary, BarbequeFor gardeners who like to cook out.$8.32As low as $8.32
- Rosemary, ProstratusTrailing form works well as a ground cover or in hanging baskets$8.32As low as $8.32
Popular Rosemary Herbs
Rosemary Herbs (Salvia Rosmarinus) is an edible herb with needle leaves, evergreen, fragrant and can be found in the Mediterranean area. Rosemary herbs are used in many dishes and various foods such as barbecued or roasted meats, beef, chicken pork, lamb, vegetables, stuffing and is also common for flavoring foods and tea.