Mint Seeds & Plants
What a summer delight it is when the breeze hits just right and carries the fresh, crisp scent of planted mint across the yard. This garden classic comes in citrus, tropical and chocolate varieties, as well as ones ideal for making Mojitos or mint juleps.
- Mint, SpearmintLeaves impart flavor to iced drinks, sauces, vegetables and lamb.$4.45 - $8.32As low as $4.45
Seeds & Plant
- Mint, PeppermintPurple-tinged leaves are used in teas and iced drinks.$8.32As low as $8.32
- Mint, PineappleFruity fragrance for use in mint sauces, teas, salads, and iced drinks.$8.32As low as $8.32
- Mint, Peppermint ChocolateLeaves add peppermint-patty flavor to teas, ice cream, and iced drinks$8.32As low as $8.32
- Mint, MojitoThis variety was discovered in Cuba.$8.32As low as $8.32
- Mint, OrangeGreen leaves tinged with red are used in teas, salads and iced drinks.$8.32As low as $8.32
Popular Spearmint Plants
Spearmint is a species of mint that is used for herbal teas, food flavoring, medicines, candy, and its aromatic oil. Other names for spearmint include common mint, garden mint, lamb mint and mackerel mint.