Dill Seeds & Plants
Delivering a distinctive, grassy flavor, dill adds vibrancy to potatoes, seafood and many other savory dishes. Its feathery foliage and starburst ornamental flowers add a pretty touch to your garden, too.
- Dill, Hera OrganicEasy growing favorite for seasoning.$6.45As low as $6.45
- Dill, FernleafAll-America Selections winner.$5.45As low as $5.45
- Dill, MammothSeeds flavor pickles; leaves enhance salads, soups, omelets and vegetables.$4.45 - $8.32
Plant & Seeds & Seeds
- Herb, Dill Bouquet OrganicEnhances the flavor of almost anything!$5.95
- Dill, ElephantThe longest late-flowering dill we offer.$4.45
Popular Dill Herbs
Popular in salads and soups, dill has a variety of medicinal properties including digestion and liver issues, and has been used as part of a treatment for colds, sleep disorders, and other health benefits.