Use your spring vegetable harvest to make these tasty vegetarian tacos!
- In a large sauté pan, heat 3 Tbs olive oil and 2 cups cauliflower rice. Sauté 6-8 minutes or until just tender.
- Stir in 1 tsp ground cumin, ½ tsp ground coriander, ½ tsp chili powder and ½ tsp salt.
- Add half a bunch of asparagus, thinly sliced and stir well.
- Heat 8 tortillas over gas flame or on the grill and top with vegetable mixture to fill.
- Garnish tacos with all the goodies like sliced avocado, shaved radish, fresh cilantro, crumbled queso fresco or cotija and pickled red onions. Squeeze with lime and serve immediately.