1 pint of cherry tomatoes
Chopped herbs of choice (i.e., dill, basil and chives)
Salt and pepper
Lettuce and shallot for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Dice onion and sauté in olive oil until soft.
3. To the pan, add halved cherry tomatoes, a large handful of chopped herbs and whisked eggs. Remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle with goat cheese, salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done in the center.
5. Serve topped with mixed lettuces and more herbs, a drizzle of olive oil and some chopped shallot.