W. Atlee Burpee Company is the leading retail/mail order distributor of seed and gardening supplies to the American home gardener. We have an immediate opening for a Salesforce Administrator. This position is responsible for day-to-day activities pertaining to our Salesforce environment. This includes administration, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting and maintaining our Salesforce environments. This position works closely with systems users and integrators in identifying, evaluating and changing existing applications as well as implementing new Salesforce applications.
- Manage all Salesforce applications including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Acts as a liaison between the business and other external business partners to manage the coordination of configuration, development of business process, enhancements, and stabilization of business systems.
- Identifies when it is necessary to modify the Salesforce architecture to accommodate project needs. Ensures projects maintain an enterprise-wide view
- Test new features from Salesforce updates utilizing IT methodologies in evaluation, change management, testing and deployment and promptly determine if there is new functionality that will improve the Salesforce experience can be utilized
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist users with problems and questions on a daily basis to ensure the proper working order of systems.
- Provide and/or arrange training for self, new users, or refresher training for existing users
- Determine if / how enhancement/simplification can be achieved by system configuration, and/or extending current applications
- Develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements
- Create and manage project schedules
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Expertise with any Salesforce platforms (Service preferred)
- Project Management experience
- Very Strong communication and problem-solving skills
If you meet the requirements and qualifications, please email your cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com - Subject line “Salesforce Administrator – Job Code 2017-1” or log onto our website at www.burpee.com and click on “employment link”. COVER LETTERS/RESUMES WITHOUT REQUESTED INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED LAST. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Un-qualified candidates need not apply.