This salad has a tart lemon dressing that blends perfectly with the bold flavor of the greens.
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to boil
- remove from heat and add 1 cup couscous and cover.
- When the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes, transfer to a salad bowl and toss with juice of 2 lemons, 1/8 cup red wine vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Add 1 cup cooked lentils, 2 cups chopped Garden arugula, 4 finely minced scallions, 1 diced cucumber and 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Just before serving, add 1/2 cup feta cheese, toss and serve.