Regional Gardening Guide - Zone 3-4
October 1 to October 31-- Discover what you should be doing right now. Our experts share gardening advice, techniques, news, and ideas to make your garden the best ever.
Here’s what’s happening in your gardening region:
Your Regional reporter
Lisa Colburn is a crazy gardener, great cook and author of The Maine Garden Journal.
To see what Lisa's doing in her garden. Click Here!
1.) Gardening is an investment!
1. Learn a few money-saving tricks.
2.) Cooking can be a breeze with the right tools.
2. The right tools make cooking a delight.
3.) Compost like a champ.
3. Kitchen waste, leaves, and grass clippings are the makings of black gold – compost!!
4.) Keep some green in your home all winter long.
4. Houseplants come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.
5.) It’s not too late to plant spring-blooming bulbs.
5. Nothing screams “Spring is Here!” better than tulips.