June 1 to June 30 - Discover what you should be doing right now. Our experts share gardening advice, techniques, news, and ideas to make your garden the best ever.
Here’s what’s happening in your gardening region:
Your Regional reporter
Teresa is a garden author, and host of her gardening radio show, "In Your Backyard", every Tuesday 1pm EST on My790am.com.
To see what Teresa's doing in her garden. Click Here!
1.) Your Dad Raised You, Now You Can Help Dad Raise A Garden.
1. Your Dad Raised You, Now You Can Help Dad Raise A Garden. Helpful advice and products to have a raised garden bed or an arbor or trellis in the landscape.
2.) Summertime Favorites For Your Garden
2. Summertime Favorites For Your Garden: Cannas, Marigolds, and Zinnias.
3.) It’s Going To Be A Cool, Cool, Summer
3. It’s Going To Be A Cool, Cool, Summer with Cantaloupes and Cucumbers. Learn all about growing these delicious fruits.
4.) Fresh Fruit and Vegetables for Your Summer Picnic
4. Fresh Fruit and Vegetables for Your Summer Picnic. From your garden to the table, there’s nothing better than eating fresh cantaloupe or cucumber salads. So many different varieties to choose from.
CantaloupeFind exclusive cantaloupe seeds that produce cantaloupes that are a delight to both taste and smell available at Burpee. Our cantaloupes have extra sweet, juicy flesh and a delicious, musky fragrance that comes from our exclusive strains of cantaloupe seeds in stock at Burpee.
CucumbersFind cucumber seeds with exceptional yields and excellent flavors available at Burpee. Shop for American and Asian cucumber seeds that are available in a variety of organic and hybrid strains and are perfect for any home garden in stock at Burpee.
5.) Support Your Local Vines.
5. Support Your Local Vines. Burpee helps you with quality products that make growing your plants a success.