Nothing says summer happiness like a cheerful sunflower. Explore Burpee’s selection of plants perfect for every garden — whether you prefer your sunflowers giant (up to 8 feet tall) or dwarf — including pollen-free varieties and ones that deliver loads of seeds for snacking. Grow sunflower plants in your garden.
- Sunflower, Honey BearOne of the prettiest, sunniest faces we've ever seen in our sunflower garden.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Sunflower, Pikes PeakThe largest sunflower seeds ever. Plants tower up to 15 ft. tall.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Sunflower, Del Sol HybridA cheery sunflower-yellow surrounding deep brown centers.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Sunflower, Suntastic Pink Bicolor HybridCheery pollen-free blooms are dazzling in mass plantings and make for stunning cut flowers.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Sunflower, Zeus HybridThe ultimate sunflower for flower power!$6.95As low as $6.95
- Sunflower, American Giants HybridOne of the tallest ever!$5.95As low as $5.95
- Sunflower, ProCut White LiteExcellent white cut-flower mixes well in bouquets.$5.95As low as $5.95
- Sunflower, Jua Maya HybridNice clean plants that develop flower heads very fast. From seed to vase time is from 45 to 50 days$5.95 - $29.95As low as $5.95
Seeds & Merchandise
When it's summer time, nothing stands out more than a beautiful sunflower plant with bright yellow petals. Sunflowers are popular for gardens as they draw birds due to the large seeds the flower provides. Sunflower seeds are also a very popular snack around the world and are high in protein.