2 cups ricotta
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded parmesan
3 cloves grated garlic
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
4 large zucchini
Marinara sauce of choice
1. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, shredded mozzarella, shredded parmesan, eggs, grated garlic, salt and pepper. Stir well.
2. Use a peeler to shave zucchini into ribbons.
3. Pour a thin layer of marinara in the bottom of a baking dish.
4. Lay 4 ribbons of zucchini on a cutting board, overlapping slightly. Put 2 Tbs cheese filling in the middle. Roll ribbon edges over the filling and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining ribbons.
5. Top filled zucchini with a little more sauce and sprinkle with some shredded mozzarella. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and melted.