1. Chop boneless skinless chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat 2 Tbs olive oil and sauté chicken for 10 minutes until starting to brown.
2. Add 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced and 1 cup chopped green beans. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 Tbs oyster sauce, 2 Tbs soy sauce and a splash of water. Sauté 5 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Add 1 big handful of ‘Siam Queen’ basil and remove from heat, stirring well to coat.
5. Season with salt to taste and serve over cooked rice.