Stir asparagus and peas into this spring comfort dish.
- In a Dutch oven, sauté 1 diced onion in 3 Tbs olive oil for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add 2 sliced garlic cloves and 1 medium diced zucchini and sauté 5 more minutes.
- Add 1 cup Arborio rice and slowly stir in 3-4 cups vegetable or chicken stock in ¼ cup increments, bringing to a simmer and stirring until absorbed and rice is just tender.
- Stir in 12oz chopped asparagus and 1 cup fresh or frozen peas.
- Add 1 Tbs unsalted butter, ½ cup shredded parm and season to taste with salt and pepper.