Swirl your favorite lemon curd into this elegant but easy spring dessert.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry on a piece of parchment paper. Use a knife to gently cut a 1” border around the inside of the rectangle, not cutting all the way through. Use a fork to poke holes all around the inside and bake for 20-28 minutes or until puffed and deep golden brown.
- Let pastry cool completely and then spread a layer of store-bought whipped cream and dollops of lemon curd. Swirl together gently.
- Top with slices and segments of assorted citrus like blood oranges, oro blanco grapefruit, tangerines and clementines.
- Drizzle with a little honey and sprinkle with fresh mint leaves for serving.