Showcase your raspberry haul on a sweet pavlova, topped with whipped cream and a swirl of jam.
3 room temperature egg whites
¼ tsp cream of tartar
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream
Fresh raspberries for topping
- Whip egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
- Continue whipping on medium high, adding sugar one tablespoon at a time. Beat until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and whip.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and use a spatula or large spoon to smooth and swirl the whipped mixture into a large circle with a smaller circle divot inside.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until crispy and dry on the outside. Turn oven off and let cool completely in the oven with door propped open with a wooden spoon.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and plop in the middle of the cooled pavlova. Add dots of raspberry jam and swirl in, adding more to taste to sweeten the whipped cream. Top with fresh raspberries and serve immediately.