When life gives you lemons, make this delicious orzo pasta dish!
1lb ground lamb
1 small red onion, diced
1 tsp salt and pepper
3 cloves garlic, grated
½ tsp ground coriander
½ tsp ground cumin
4 Tbs chopped dill
¼ cup crumbled feta
1 cup yogurt
- In a bowl, combine ground lamb, diced red onion, salt and pepper, 2 cloves grated garlic, ground coriander, ground cumin, chopped dill and crumbled feta.
- Mix well and form into about 21 balls, 2 Tbsp in size. Bake on a greased sheet pan at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook orzo to package directions, then drain and return to pan.
- Add zest and juice of lemon, a bit of salt and a few tablespoons of olive oil to the orzo.
- Mix yogurt with 1 clove grated garlic and a pinch of salt. Serve meatballs over lemon orzo with a dollop of garlicky yogurt and extra dill for garnish if desired.