When your spring spinach is ready to harvest, it’s time to make this delicious pasta dish!
½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
1 Tbs butter
Salt and pepper
4oz goat cheese
Zest of 1 lemon
8oz of your favorite cooked noodle
Grated parmesan cheese
- Peel and clean artichokes, removing choke and leaves until just the fresh hearts remain. Sauté in olive oil for about 10 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and butter; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook until hearts are just tender when pierced with a fork, adding more broth if necessary.
- Add several big handfuls of baby spinach and cook just until wilted.
- Add goat cheese, lemon zest and more broth to create a creamy sauce.
- Stir in 8oz of your favorite cooked noodle and coat with creamy sauce. Garnish with fresh grated parmesan cheese and black pepper.
March 29, 2022