A delicious appetizer to serve at any get-together!
- Toss 3 cups cauliflower florets with ½ tsp garlic, ½ tsp onion powder, ½ tsp salt, 1 Tbs cornstarch and a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Spread florets in an even layer on a greased sheet tray and bake at 450 degrees F for 15 min.
- Remove from the oven, toss gently and bake 15 min more until tender and lightly charred.
- Toss in a large bowl with 2 Tbs melted butter, 4 Tbs of your favorite hot sauce and 1 tsp smoked paprika.
- Serve with blue cheese dip, celery sticks, fresh pepper and more hot sauce if desired.