Serve this cheesy galette with fried, poached or over-easy eggs for a complete brunch!
- Microwave or parboil 1 large russet potato until tender and slice ¼” thick.
- Roll out a store-bought pie crust and sprinkle with ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Layer sliced potato with peas and diced ham. Sprinkle with another ¼ cup shredded cheddar, plus salt and pepper, then fold in edges about ½”.
- Brush crust with egg wash and bake at 425 degrees F for 18-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with eggs prepared the way you like them!