Radish and Baby Cabbage Salad
- Melt 2 tbsp butter or olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup sliced radishes and cook, stirring until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 2 cups baby cabbage to the skillet and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3
- Stir in 1 cup seeded and cubed cucumbers, a tbsp of sesame oil along with a tbsp of toasted
- Return the radishes back to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes over medium heat.
-Ellen Ecker Ogden, author of From the Cook's Garden cookbook