Plant Shipping for Zone 9
General Shipping Information
- All orders are processed Monday-Friday, and we do not ship on the weekends.
- All orders are sent standard 3-10 business day delivery via UPS or USPS. The carrier used will depend on the type of items being shipped.
- All Seed & General Merchandise orders ship out within 1-3 business days, however Plant Items ship out according to your Grow Zone (see the Plant information below).
- PLANT ITEMS ship via UPS and we do not accept PO BOX addresses for delivery on those orders.
- Please be aware that we fill our orders from multiple locations, therefore items may deliver to you in separate shipments.
- All Sweet Potatoes & Onion Plants (not sets) are shipped via the USPS at the right time for planting in your area.
- Please note, larger General Merchandise items may take 7-14 days for processing & delivery. This delayed shipping time frame will be indicated on the product page of the item.
- For expedited shipping options, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-888-1447.
Plant Shipping Information
- All Plant orders are shipped so they arrive at the right time for planting in your area. The Map & Shipping Schedule below identifies your Growing Zone, plus the date range for when products begin shipping out.
- Our shipping date ranges refer to the week when orders are processed, but this date is not the arrival date of the order.
- All Orders are processed & shipped within 3-10 business days from the Zone Open Date.
- Our Plant orders are shipped via UPS 3-10 business day delivery with the exception of Sweet Potatoes & Onion Plants. These items are shipped via USPS and require a street address for delivery.
- We regularly update our Shipping Schedule if delays occur. Please check the comments section for updates or changes to your Zone or specific products.
Order Delays may occur when inclement weather is impacting our nursery location, our shipping carriers, or our production vendors. These delays help us protect your plant order to ensure its received at its highest quality.
2017 Fall Shipping Schedule for Zone 9
|Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Aspagagus, Rhubarb, Perennial Herb Plants||Garlic, Potatoes, Shallots, Onions||Fall Bulbs, Pansies/Violas, Perennial Plants||Fruits|
|If you live in zone:||Zone opens the week of:|
|9||September 11th||September 25th||September 25th||September 25th|