Lemon Yellow Bean and Arugula Salad
- Scrub 1 cup red skinned potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Boil until just tender; drain.
- Trim stems from 1 lb. Gold Mine beans and snap into 2" lengths.
- In saucepan, bring water to boil, add beans, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Drain; add to potatoes.
- In bowl, whisk 2 tbsp olive oil with 1/2 tsp lemon zest and juice from 1 lemon; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour over beans and potatoes.
- Toss with fresh arugula.
-Ellen Ecker Ogden, author of From the Cook's Garden cookbook