Honey Mustard Lima Bean Salad
- Bring 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth to a boil; add to 1 cup bulgur wheat in a bowl and allow
to sit until bulgur is absorbed by broth, about 20 minutes.
- Shell 1 lb. Buttergreen lima beans and boil until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- In bowl, whisk 2 tbsp each honey mustard, freshly squeezed orange juice, and extra virgin
- Add 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
- Combine bulgur and beans, drizzle with dressing, mix well.
- Add other vegetables.
-Ellen Ecker Ogden, author of From the Cook's Garden cookbook