Stevia Sweetened Iced Tea
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil and pour over 6 tea bags.
- Add 1/2 cup Stevia leaves and allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and combine with 1 can frozen lemonade and juice from 2 lemons.
- Stir well, add ice cubes and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with Stevia.
- Hint: For a decorative touch, when filling ice cube trays, drop a small Stevia leaf or edible flower into the ice cube to freeze.
- Serve in clear glasses.
-Ellen Ecker Ogden, author of From the Cook's Garden cookbook