Sprout Seed, Zesty Mix
Seeds for sprouting, fresh eating.
Days To Maturity
Fall, Spring, Summer
Plant Shipping Information
How to Sow
- Spread seeds evenly in a sprouter or shallow container filled with good quality, sterile soil.
- No need to plant and cover seeds, allow them to sit on top of soil.
- Keep moist by rinsing once or twice per day but do not allow to stand in water.
- Keep in a warm (70 degrees F), dark place until the seed spouts.
- Seeds sprout in 5-7 days.
How to Grow
- Move to light when sprouts are 1-2 inches tall.
Harvest and Preserving Tips
- Harvest when 2-4 inches tall.
- Rinse well before serving.
- Sprouts are excellent in salads and prepared dishes.
- Eat them as soon as possible to assure maximum vitamin content.
Days To Maturity5-7 daysSunPart SunHeight1-2 inchesSow MethodIndoor SowPlanting TimeFall, Spring, SummerLife CycleAnnual