2014 Fall Shipping Schedule
- All orders are processed Monday-Friday, and we do not ship on the
- All orders are sent standard 3-10 business day delivery via UPS or
USPS. The carrier used will depend on the type of items being shipped.
- All Seed & General Merchandise orders ship out within 1-3 business
days, however Live Plant Items ship out according to your Grow Zone (see the Live Plant
- LIVE PLANT ITEMS ship via UPS and we do not accept PO BOX addresses for
delivery on those orders.
- Please be aware that we fill our orders from multiple locations, therefore
items may deliver to you in separate shipments.
- All Sweet Potatoes & Onion Plants (not sets) are shipped via the USPS
at the right time for planting in your area.
- Please note, larger General Merchandise items may take 7-14 days for
processing & delivery. This delayed shipping time frame will be indicated on the
product page of the item.
- For expedited shipping options, please contact Customer Service at
- All Live Plant orders are shipped so they arrive at the right time for
planting in your area. The Map & Shipping Schedule below identifies your Growing Zone, plus
the date range for when products begin shipping out.
- Our shipping date ranges refer to the week when orders are processed, but
this date is not the arrival date of the order.
- All Orders are processed & shipped within 3-10 business days from the
Zone Open Date.
- Our Live Plant orders are shipped via UPS 3-10 business day delivery with the
exception of Sweet Potatoes & Onion Plants. These items are shipped via USPS and
require a street address for delivery.
- We regularly update our Shipping Schedule if delays occur. Please check the
comments section for updates or changes to your Zone or specific products.
Order Delays may occur when inclement weather is impacting our nursery location, our
shipping carriers, or our production vendors. These delays help us protect your plant
order to ensure its received at its highest quality.
|Burpee Plants Fall Shipping Schedule -
|Garlic, Fall Bulbs, Fruit, Perennial Plants,
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Asparagus, Rhubarb, Pansies/Violas, Perennial Herb
||Week of September
||Week of September