Regional Gardening Guide - Zone 3-4
December 1 to December 31-- Discover what you should be doing right now. Our experts share gardening advice, techniques, news, and ideas to make your garden the best ever.
Here’s what’s happening in your gardening region:
Your Regional reporter
Lisa Colburn is a crazy gardener, great cook and author of The Maine Garden Journal.
To see what Lisa's doing in her garden. Click Here!
1.) Burpee’s policies reflect their pride in providing quality products and services.!
1. Burpee has the best interests of its customers in mind all the time.
2.) Plan your 2018 garden with Burpee’s Exclusive flower introductions.
2. Add something new and different to your flower garden next summer.
3.) Help children make gifts for family and friends. Give the gift of time.
3. Children love to create these garden-inspired crafts.
4.) Surprise the cook on your gift-giving list.
4. The right kitchen tools make meal preparations fast and easy.
5.) Make 2018 the “Year of the Greenhouse.”
5. Want to garden more? A greenhouse will expand your gardening year by weeks or months. You’ll wonder why you waited so long.