W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is the leading retail/mail order distributor of seed and gardening supplies to the American home gardener. We have immediate openings for a Seasonal Retail Merchandiser positions. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to: responsibility for servicing Burpee retail accounts. You will provide merchandising assistance with product orders and display maintenance.
• Setting up Burpee seed displays
• Straightening and organizing displays
• Placing reorders for designated accounts as needed
• Inventorying unsold packets at end of season
• Completing administrative paperwork weekly
• Reporting on a timely and regular basis to Regional Manager
• All other duties as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Excellent Communication skilss with the ability to provide excellent customer service
• Internet and email access
• Reliable means of transportation
• Valid Driver's License
• Proof of Auto Insurance
• Ability to work well independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
• Able to follow vendor guidelines of our retail partners (i.e dress code, maintain clean work area)
If you meet the requirements and qualifications, please email your cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com - Subject line “Seasonal Retail Merchandiser – Job Code 2013-7” or log onto our website at www.burpee.com and click on “employment link”. COVER LETTERS/RESUMES WITHOUT REQUESTED INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED LAST. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Un-qualified candidates need not apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.