W. Atlee Burpee Company is the leading retail/mail order distributor of seed and gardening supplies to the American home gardener. We have openings for Seasonal Customer Service Representatives. Primary responsibilities may include but not limited to: handling customer inquiries and orders in a professional and efficient manner.
- Handles Customer Service phone calls, responds to customer email inquiries & performs live Chat Assistance
- Troubleshoots & researches customer order problems
- Data entry of phone, mail & web orders
- Processes order returns & replacements
- Filing & various special projects as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Previous Call Center, Customer Service or Retail Experience
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Strong Attention to Detail & Organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Data Entry & Web Browsing
- Gardening Experience a Plus (not a requirement)
Hours of Operation:
- Mon- Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-5pm (January- June)
If you meet the requirements and qualifications, please email your cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject line “Seasonal Customer Service Representative – Job Code 2017-21” or log onto our website at www.burpee.com and click on “employment link”. COVER LETTERS/RESUMES WITHOUT REQUESTED INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED LAST. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Un-qualified candidates need not apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.