yenjay Seedling

yenjay

Something eating my plants

I have planted peppers, tomatoes, long beans, chillie, bitter gourd, lettuce, red spinach etc. Something ( should be an animal) that eats our peppers, redspinach and chillie peppers. Our house is fenced. What can I do to keep them away. They eat not only the leaves , but also the stem.

Views: 2980 Replies: 9 Date: 2012-06-15T12:52:20.000Z
Result Count: 9

Tools

needslotsofhelp

Re: Something eating my plants

some thing is eating my plants also I guess I have to get some seven and spray. I used the powder but that didn't seem to do the trick. liviving in fl. and trying to grow food is just too much work, can some one help me?

2012-06-17T16:26:18.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

some thing is eating my plants also I guess I have to get some seven and spray. I used the powder but that didn't seem to do the trick. liviving in fl. and trying to grow food is just too much work, can some one help me?

2012-06-17T16:27:55.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

2012-06-17T16:27:55.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

2012-06-17T16:28:23.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

2012-06-17T16:28:24.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

2012-06-17T16:29:02.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

2012-06-17T16:29:02.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

needslotsofhelp

2012-06-17T16:29:06.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Garden Guru

burpee

Can you post a picture? It is tough to say without seeing the damage. If you can’t, take sample of the damage to your county extension service. They can tell you how to treat your plants as well as giving you a spray schedule.

2012-06-18T06:23:19.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Result Count: 9