burpee Garden Guru

burpee

And the winners are...

GRAND PRIZE WINNER My Private Paradise” from community member GardenGoddess - Recipient of a $150 Burpee gift card!

"Two years ago my yard was just a field. I have planted hundreds of plants since then to attract butterflies, hummingbirds and goldfinches. I primarily plant perennials like coneflowers, agastache, beardstongue, coreopis, lobelia, artemesis, day lilies, dianthus, irises and phlox. I love spending time on my back deck or screened in porch and just enjoying my flowers. From early spring until fall, I have lots of color."

Tied for 2nd Place (recipients of a $50 Burpee gift card):
    - “Mel’s Garden – The DeStresser - a truly inspiring vegetable garden from community member, FarmerHo  
    - “Urban Butterfly Garden” - a five-tier butterfly garden from community member, Meloncollie

Ties for 3rd Place (recipients of a $25 Burpee gift card)
    - “Passion Paradise Deck Garden” - container garden from community member, DeamyShadows

- “Tire Garden" - colorful flower bed by community member kathu54

Congratulations to our winners! Thank you to everyone who participated in our Burpee Home Gardens photo contest! We were absolutely amazed at all the wonderful photo submissions. In fact, we were so surprised, we gave away two additional prizes for second and third place! Stay tuned for the next community photo contest and your chance to win a Burpee gift card!

*All winners will be supplied with a Burpee gift card via email to be redeemed on Burpee.com. This email will be supplied separately from the winner notification email and will come directly from W. Atlee Burpee & Co.

Views: 5593 Replies: 5 Date: 2012-07-06T08:30:17.000Z
Result Count: 5

Tools

Green Thumb

mikeburch3

Re: And the winners are...

congrats to the winners,way to go folks...Thank You Burpee for having this little contest,that was so BIG..You folks at Burpee sure do know how to make all of us feel special..Thanks for your kind words,encouragement,and unwavering support for each and every one of us....

2012-07-17T12:23:45.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

NewYorkMillet

I also really enjoyed the contest! How fun to look through everyone's submissions! There were so many inspiring ideas.

Thanks, Burpee!

2012-07-23T11:46:48.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

CarrotChick

Now, whenever I need inspiration,  I'll just go check out all the photos!

2012-07-23T14:07:19.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

zafooo

how can i view the photos?

2012-07-23T18:43:27.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

CarrotChick

I just check them out in the discussion forum where everyone entered: http://www.burpee.com/community/common/displayTopics.jsp?topCategory=All Topics&categoryName=Photo Contest&forumId=488&topicId=1242

2012-07-24T07:49:22.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Result Count: 5