BurpeeAdmin1 Soil Stomper

BurpeeAdmin1

Why did you decide to start a garden?

Was it for exercise, to eat healthier, relieve some stress or a hobby passed down through your family?

Views: 3657 Replies: 4 Date: 2011-08-23T06:00:04.000Z
Result Count: 4

Tools

Soil Stomper

PAgardener

Re: Why did you decide to start a garden?

I work in an office sitting at a computer so as soon as I come home, I'm outside in my garden. I love the idea of putting a little seed in dirt, taking care of it and then producing something for your family to eat - WOW! My husband thinks I'm crazy when my seed catalogs come in the mail and I spend days pouring over them.

2012-03-20T11:42:33.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

CarrotChick

I started gardening with my mom growing up. I even had my own herb garden! After moving into a house with a yard as an adult, I started a garden of my own, complete with tomatoes, peppers, squash, herbs and pumpkins.

2012-02-08T14:15:54.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

Artful_Gardener

It sure beats housework!     Wink

2012-02-05T07:26:14.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Leslie

I basically wanted better produce. Then I found this peace that you get when your in the Gardening Zone if you know what I mean. I am new to Gardening. I started in 2009. It has been very rewarding and I am hooked. I often reflect on what it would have been like for my ancestors from Germany to New York. Then moving to and Farming in North Branch, Lapeer, Michigan in the mid to late 1800's and beyond. The Families were very large and my Great Grandmother always had a Garden besides other Crops being grown.

2011-12-24T02:31:20.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Result Count: 4