BurpeeAdmin1 Soil Stomper

BurpeeAdmin1

Photos of your garden

Please share photos of what your garden currently looks like. We want to see the different types of edible gardens, flower gardens, small space and more.

Views: 6532 Replies: 6 Date: 2011-08-23T07:51:35.000Z
Result Count: 6

Tools

vmouse

vmouse

Re: Photos of your garden

had a really good year for flowers.  This is my arbor which was taken over by the potted plants. Will have to plan better for next years growth.

2012-01-04T07:50:17.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

MichaelDG

I've had great success with raised bed gardening, the beds are simply built by nailing 2x12 boards together and then filling with topsoil, compost and sand (2:1:1). I have a large composter and put kitchen scratps  and garden cuttings in and thus have plenty of rich compost to dig into the beds every fall and spring. By June they are bursting with life- and vegetables! During the snows of winter I enjoy perusing the Burpee website to hear other gardeners comments about favorite picks as I dream of the garden to come!

2011-12-23T04:17:17.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

Switzerfarmboy

Besides the bumper crop of Va. Jumbo peanuts, the Orange Slice tomatoes did great. The Orange Slice is my all time favorite over many years of gardening. I think they may have crossed with the Porterhouse or Big Beefs, because the fruit was large and meaty. Most yellow tomatoes I've grown have excellent flavor, but will not keep over a few days. These had excellent flavor, and kept just as long as any red tomato. I had great succes rate with the seeds, and what few plants I lost from Burpees were promptly credited. I've already ordered seeds for next season!

2011-11-28T13:09:24.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Hidesertkath

Hidesertkath

This is a photo of my secret garden in my side yard. In the HOT California high desert, gardening can be a challenge.

2011-11-16T09:26:52.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Soil Stomper

mycitygarden

Here is a shot of my garden this past summer.

Best,

C

2011-11-15T04:42:05.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Green Thumb

NewbieGardener

Below is a picture of what our flower bed looked like after the snow melted this spring.  We grew the over-wintering pansies and they looked awesome before any fall bulbs started blooming.

2011-09-27T05:16:13.000Z

REPORT ABUSE

Result Count: 6